Friday 19 September 2008

7 weeks old already - yikes

There are no 7-week portraits, but here are a few random photos, including some from the various attempts at calendar photos. I hope the puppies' new families have better luck than I have had. Nine puppies & several weeks & I've only managed to submit 2 or 3 shots for the competition.

Viivi & Sulo not particularly impressed with their new digs:















Jaana's pretty sure there's a way out of the basket if she waves her paws around (taken seconds before she somersaulted out):















Rauhan shows us what he thinks of this basket lark:















Tarkka just hanging out in the garden:
















Jaska finds all the good stuff to chew:














By special request, Inko with Lenny. Perhaps when her new owners find her 'stop' button it might be easier to get a photo of her:
















Tarmo just doesn't get the joke. Sulo, Jaska & Viivi aren't telling:

10 comments:

Paula said...

Thank you for the photo of our little Inko with the lovely Lenny!!

Jennifer said...

If I ever catch her in a sleepy moment, I may be able to get a better one :-)

Paula said...

I take it that suggest we're getting a hooligan!! LOL

Jennifer said...

I prefer to think of it as having plenty of personality ;-)

Adam and Paula said...

I like personality :D

Unknown said...

What a wonderful site showing a lovely history for these young puppies! I love it, and the puppies are wonderful! Cant wait to meet Rauhan via my sister Emma.

Jennifer said...

Hi Tim. Nice to hear from you! You'll love Rauhan :-) If you can distract his attention away from his new sister Sukka long enough to say hello. I have a feeling they'll keep each other very busy...

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Love this comment. It really should be featured in a caption competition .... now there's a thought .... x

Jennifer said...

Thank you Anonymous :-) Oh, a caption competition - wish I'd thought of that!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry it was me, don't know how I ended up being anonymous, ME anonymous, ha! x